We pride ourselves on our taste in wine at dilly café. We are always looking for new wines to try and if we find something we like, we'll add it to our selection. We'll try to let you know when we find something new but keep an eye out for changes because they are always happening!
whites by the glass
Höpler Grüner Veltliner8 / 24
2011- Österreich, Austria
* Food-friendly, spicy hay, pear, lime and exotic flavors, with a distinctive slight white pepper finish.
A to Z Pinot Gris9 / 28
2011 - Oregon
* Acacia flowers on the nose, fresh and succulent, with citrus, mango, and tones of honeycomb.
Argiolas Costamolino8 / 25
2011 - Vermentino di Sardegna, Italy
* Aromas of citrus, pineapple, tropical fruits and honey; zesty acidity, pleasingly refreshing.
d'Orsaria Pinot Grigio7 / 22
2011 - Venezia Giulia, Italy
* House white
Domaine Eden Chardonnay11 / 38
2009 - Santa Cruz Mountains, California
* Icy clean, vibrant and mineral in style with flavors of citrus zest, quince and spring flowers.
Foris 2010 Pinot Blanc (Rogue Valley, Oregon)8 / 25
A white mutation of Pinot Noir, juicy pear and apple flavors, dry without being too austere
Kerpen Riesling Kabinett10 / 34
2010 - Wehlener Sonnenuhr, Mosel Saar Rower, Germany
* Spice, fresh pear, crisp apple, slate minerality, starts sweet and finishes juicy and refreshing.
Mar De Vinas Albarino8 / 27
2011 - Rias Baixas, Spain
* Stone fruit and lemon/lime, with notes of fresh herbs and balsamic, fresh, crisp, dry texture.
Pine Ridge Chenin Blanc / Viognier8 / 25
2011 - California
* Smooth green pear fruit with floral tones and a subtle cinnamon sugar spice note at the finish.
Sea Glass Sauvignon Blanc7 / 22
2011 - Santa Barbara County, California
Wente "Morning Fog" Chardonnay8 / 26
2010 - Livermore Valley, San Fransisco Bay, California
reds by the glass
Ben Marco Malbec10 / 32
2011 - Mendoza, Argentina
* Candied plums and bright, clean red fruit, earthy with delicate spice and a long, complex finish.
Burnett Ridge Purple Trillium11 / 37
2010 - N. College Hill, Ohio from North Coast, California grapes
* Chip's meritage blend has forward, rich, plush, spicy cedar and red currant flavors with great depth.
Chais Saint-Laurent Chinon (Cabernet Franc, 'La Vigne en Veron,' AOC, France)8 / 25
2010 - Bright and silky cassis and blackberry notes, in a panoply of herbs, violets, and subtle minerals
d'Arenberg Shiraz 'The Footbolt'9 / 30
2009 - McLaren Vale, Australia
* Traditional methods result in a bold, spicy wine that retains elegance and grace alone with its power.
Domaine Sainte-Eugenie Corbieres8 / 25
2010 - AOC Corbieres, France
* Made from free-run old-vine Carignan, Grenache and Syrah, red fruits with hints of toast and spice.
Flora Springs Merlot9 / 30
2010 - Napa Valley, California
* An awesome Merlot full of lush raspberry, black cherry, strawberries and spice - rich and smooth.
Highflyer Centerline (California)9 / 30
2008 - Mostly Syrah, some Petite Sirah, a bit of Zin. Broad, deep, and lush. Only 82 barrels made.
Leese-Fitch Merlot8 / 23
2011 - California
Over the Edge Pinot Noir8 / 25
2010- Martinborough, New Zealand
Plungerhead Zinfandel8 / 25
2011 - Lodi, California
* Fresh crushed berries, cinnamon spice, notes of white pepper and sweet plum.
Rabbit Ridge Sangiovese 'Brunello Clone'9 / 28
2010 - Paso Robles, California
* Lively aromas, flavors of spicy plum and cherry followed by a rich, floral red rose expression.
Rock & Vine Cabernet Sauvignon8 / 25
2011 - "Three Ranches" North Coast, California
Stickybeak Pinot Noir9 / 30
2009 - Sonoma Coast, California
* High-toned cherry and raspberry fruit, a cedary creamy note, an orange rind hint at the end.
Our entire wine store is our bottle selection. We carry over 1000 different bottles to choose from, covering almost any varietal and/or region that you are looking for. Come in and browse our store, pick out any bottle you like and enjoy it over dinner, or take it home, whichever you prefer.