We pride ourselves on our taste in wine at dilly café. We are always looking for new wines to try and if we find something we like, we'll add it to our selection. We'll try to let you know when we find something new but keep an eye out for changes because they are always happening!
whites by the glass
A to Z 12 Pinot Gris9 / 28
2012 - Oregon
* Acacia flowers on the nose, fresh and succulent, with citrus, mango, and tones of honeycomb.
Argiolas 12 'Costamolino' Vermentino8 / 25
2011 - Vermentino di Sardegna, Italy
* Aromas of citrus, pineapple, tropical fruits and honey; zesty acidity, pleasingly refreshing.
d'Orsaria 12 Pinot Grigio7 / 22
2011 - Venezia Giulia, Italy
* House white
Flor De Campo 10 Chardonay ( by Sanford)8/28
2010 - Santa Barbara County, California
* Fresh tropical, citrus, mineral.
Hopler 12 Gruner Veltliner8 / 24
2011- Österreich, Austria
* Food-friendly, spicy hay, pear, lime and exotic flavors, with a distinctive slight white pepper finish.
Kerpen 12 Riesling Kabinett10 / 34
2010 - Wehlener Sonnenuhr, Mosel Saar Rower, Germany
* Spice, fresh pear, crisp apple, slate minerality, starts sweet and finishes juicy and refreshing.
Mar de Vinas 12 Albarino8 / 27
2012 - Rias Baixas, Spain
* Stone fruit and lemon/lime, with notes of fresh herbs and balsamic, fresh, crisp, dry texture.
Pine Ridge 12 Chenin Blanc-Viognier8 / 25
2012 - California
* Smooth green pear fruit with floral tones and a subtle cinnamon sugar spice note at the finish.
Raventos i Blanc 11 'Perfum de VI Blanc "8 / 25
Penedes, Spain Macabeu/ Moscatell, bone dry...perfume
Robert Foley Vineyards 09 Pinot Blanc11/37
Napa Valley Fresh Aromas; full-bodied, fruit flood flavor
Sivas Sinoma 11 Sauvignon Blanc7 / 22
2011 - Sonoma County, California Lime, kiwi, guava, lush Meyer Lemon
reds by the glass
Ben Marco 12 Malbac10 / 32
2011 - Mendoza, Argentina
* Candied plums and bright, clean red fruit, earthy with delicate spice and a long, complex finish.
Burnet Ridge 10 Purple Trillium11 / 37
2010 - N. College Hill, Ohio from North Coast, California grapes
* Chip's meritage blend has forward, rich, plush, spicy cedar and red currant flavors with great depth.
d'Arenberg 11 Shiraz 'The Footbolt'9 / 30
2011 - McLaren Vale, Australia
* Traditional methods result in a bold, spicy wine that retains elegance and grace alone with its power.
Kenwood 11 Pinot Noir8 / 25
Russian River, CA Red Cherry, slight earth
La Vigna 09 Cabernet Franc " Carnevale"8 / 23
Estate, Ohio River valley Lavender, slate, versatile
Nelms Road 09 Merlot9 / 30
2009 - Washington State Dry, bold, rich and robust.
Plungerhead 11 Zinfandel8 / 25
2011 - Lodi, California
* Fresh crushed berries, cinnamon spice, notes of white pepper and sweet plum.
Rock and Vine 12 Cabernet Sauvignon8 / 25
2012 - "Three Ranches" North Coast, California Dark cherry, cassis, blanced.
Sean Minor 09 Napa Valley Red9 / 30
Napa Valley 6 Different grapes; blueberry, dark cherry, spice
Stickybeak 10 Pinot Noir9 / 30
Sonoma Coast, Ca High toned, creamy
Stone Cap 12 Merlot7/ 22
Columbia Valley, Washington Velvety red berry, vanilla, light toast
Vietti 2010 Barbera d'Asti 'Tre Vigne"9 / 28
DOCG, Italy Red Cherry, mineral, refreshing, balanced
Our entire wine store is our bottle selection. We carry over 1000 different bottles to choose from, covering almost any varietal and/or region that you are looking for. Come in and browse our store, pick out any bottle you like and enjoy it over dinner, or take it home, whichever you prefer.